Friday, June 17, 2011

Frugal Fatshionista Friday: Forever 21+ under $25!!

While I was shopping for Full Figured Fashion Week I came across this little number. It is easy breezy for summer, cotton, light and bold all things I like to be! Well I don't know if I like to be cotton since I have NO idea how that would work... Anywho, the dress is from Forever21+ and can be found here for $22.80. The shoes are Steve Madden found (as a giveaway not stolen :))on the streets of Park Slope, Brooklyn circa 2008! (Don't worry they've been thoroughly disinfected and cleaned!!) I liked the idea of pairing this with yellow peep toe pumps to really punch up the boldness factor. I hope you like it!! (Apologies for the photo quality! I need a new camera... stuck with the phone cam for now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment