Thursday, September 29, 2011

Tragedy in Brooklyn: Re/Dress closes its doors November 20, 2011

I am very sad to report that beloved plus vintage store Re/Dress is closing its doors on November 20, 2011. For the last 4 years Re/Dress has provided us curvy girls with a place to go to feel like a queen, dress our sexy bodies and sell clothes on consignment so when we're done with our duds some other curvy fashionista can share the love! I always found some awesome piece to add to my wardrobe and often took out of town friends who couldn't believe such a place existed. This store did more for us curvy girls than cover our bodies, it gave us a place to feel special and sexy. It will live on in its newly open online boutique but Brooklyn will never be the same!

You can read all about Re/Dress's difficult decision to close their doors here, and if you would like to join me for a shopping spree in October please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment